Sign In | Join Free | My
Jinan Joysun Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Home > Cake Forming Machine >

automatic cake machine

Jinan Joysun Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Jinan Joysun Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Province/State: Shandong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-531-83161306
Contact Person:
Mr Jayson

automatic cake machine

Type : forming machine
material : steamless steel
color : silver
power : 220v 50hz
capacity : 200-700kg/h
squeezing time : 2-4s/time
squeezing weight : 15-80g/pcs
MOQ : 1 Set/Sets set
Packaging Details : Standard Package
Delivery Time : within 30 days
Payment Terms : 30% TT as deposit,70% balanced before delivery
Supply Ability : 30 set per month
Place of Origin : China
Brand Name : JS MACHINE
Certification : CE SGS ISO
Model Number : JS
Price : Negotiation
Contact Now

automatic cake machine,
reasonable price and good service
automatic forming
quantitative extrusion
various cake shaping

automatic cake machine

The machine adopts computer programming with compact structure , concentric function and simple operation .It is suppilied power by cylinder for following its track and ration squeezing out automatically and accurately . It is the most advanced facility in the domestic manufacture of Yolk Group and Leisure Group cake .


single cake forming machine:

typeSqueezing TimeProduction capacityVoltageAtmospheric PressureOverall dimensionSqueezing Weight

double cake forming machine :

typeSqueezing TimeProduction capacityVoltageAtmospheric PressureOverall dimensionSqueezing Weight

Cakes and trays

After sales service :

1.We will provide guarantee of the equipment permanently whatever within guarantee period or not, we will react during 48 hours after received the fax required to ensure the recovery of buyer's production line first.

2.We will despatch engineers to working place of buyer and guide the workers to install and operate the equipment, and to install the water,electric appliance,and steam connecting with the machine, the buyer should pay the technicians return fly tickets and visa and accommodation and food with 30usd/day allowance.

4.We will dispatch the professional to help buyer major fixing.

5. We will provide the parts of equipment permanently based on the principle of reasonable price and quick delivery to guarantee the machine's function in normal.

We will provide the technical guiding and support.

Quality guarantee:

The quality of equipment will be guaranteed for one year based on correct operation of buyer.

Production period:

The moon cake line machine will be deliveried from factory during 20 working days after receive the buyer's advance payment .

Packing and transport :

1. Packing:wooden case, standard package,non recycle.

2. Transportation:According to what the buyer's requirement,We provide transport agent,buyer pay the transfer fee.

Quotation period of validity :

This quotation valid for 1year.

Payments terms:

30% of total price payment in advance T/T , the rest 70% T/T should be sent before delivery.

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

automatic cake machine Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Jinan Joysun Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)